Subscription Setting in Project Duplication:
We have Deliver subscription preferences in duplication wizard to handle all subscriptions while doing duplication.
1) Include user delivery subscription
2) Include contacts and contact groups
3) Include contact delivery subscriptions
Before project duplication, we need to make sure all subscriptions are available in source intelligence server.
In case if we disabled, "Use Microstrategy scheduler" option in source I server then subscriptions may not available in source I server. In this case you can't find subscriptions option in delivery manager tab. In this case project duplicate will not bring any subscriptions to target project
How do we handle this?
1) Enable "Use Microstrategy Scheduler" Option
2) Restart I server
3) Duplicate the project with respective subscription preferences
This will enable and bring all subscriptions to target project